11/9/17 video homework

The video was pretty cool in terms of the way that data was shown through forms of image and art. I was confused because I feel like the older guy just kept saying "know your content" over and over again and nothing was explained in a way I could understand. This was also the same with the guy who talked about relating data and culture. I left the video not understanding what they meant at all by those things. I also extremely disliked the comment from the guy who said objective truth changes over time. the definition of truth is something that doesn't change and is constant, and "true." If it is still changing, then the truth has not yet been discovered. Overall, I had some problems with some of the comments of some of the narrators, but enjoyed (and always have) the artsy representation of data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 1: The Whole Ball of Wax

Art Exhibit #2

White Color Project